On December 17th, 2019 we hosted preschoolers for a morning of art and learning about how shoes get made! We asked them "what do you love" and "what makes you happy" and invited them to draw, paint, and tell stories. We gathered all of the artwork the little artists created and worked with designers to turn the art into prints & patterns to use on our new collection of shoes!
Co-Creation Comes to Life
RIPPLE Sandal White Floral
Like a gentle ripple across the water, these sandals are all play and delight. A cushioned insole features a ladybug print developed by drawings by preschoolers.
- Printed suede upper in White Floral
- Medium width on flexible Trac sole
- Vegan leather footbed with kid-drawn ladybugs
- Adjustable front and ankle hook-and-loop closure for a just-right fit
- APMA approved sole
- This style follows European sizing. For accurate fit please review the Sizing tab
ZIGGY Sandal Gray Triangle Print
This style follows USA sizing. For accurate fit please review the Sizing tab.
Encourage them to create their own path with Ziggy, our water-friendly performance sandal that ticks all of the boxes for summer and beyond! It boasts pops of fun and pattern on the strap (drawn by preschoolers!), and the debut of our honeycomb sole in a sandal.
- Quick-dry vegan leather and breathable mesh lining
- Molded EVA footbed for comfort and flexibility
- D-ring adjustable soft textile strap with kid-drawn design
- Jumper outsole: This activity outsole takes the best characteristics of the Honeycomb sole and combines it with a sporty aesthetic and high action play performance.
- Wide toe boxes for stability and wiggle room
- Padded collar for blister-free heels
- Machine washable in cold water and air dry
Meet a few Co-Creators
Stickers and hugs make her happy. Loves snacks and the color pink. If she starts to get grumpy, it's time for a snack!
Helping others and loving animals make her happy. Pink and purple are her favorite colors. She's spirited with a lot of spunk.
His little sister Sloane, Pokemon and all sports that involve running and balls make him happy. He uses both hands to draw!
Creativity makes her happy. She loves creating with colors (especially pink and purple) and being an artist.
Eating fruit, action figure toys, playing video games and the color blue are his jam.
Her family and eating popcorn make her happy. She loves all colors of the rainbow, special activities with her family and sneaking treats.