Livie & Luca exists to surprise and delight in our products, company culture and community. We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, resourceful, and talented individuals who thrive in a fast paced, "start-up" style environment.
Looking for a position that's challenging, fun and rewarding? Join our team!
Part-time Marketing Director
You’re gifted with marketing and it’s important to you that you share that gift with a mindful, joyful and impactful company. You’re full of optimism, eagerness and believe deeply that given the right opportunity you will flourish and achieve more than you ever dreamed of.
You’re strategic-minded. You’re a fabulous leader. You have extensive experience growing results for e-commerce businesses and love to dig into measuring outcomes and achieving results. You can hold the big picture to align our marketing efforts with our mission.
Reporting directly to our CEO, the part-time Marketing Director will supervise the work of our e-commerce expert, Social Media and Brand Coordinator, Our outside SEM consultant and the design team. Ideally, the Marketing Director will be both knowledgeable in these areas and have extensive experience leading a team.
Skills and requirements:
- Possess magic with marketing and want to direct our company’s voice to the world. You’re the watchdog for the brand and what it stands for, as well as the look, feel, style, color, copy and voice
- You will strategically establish the marketing mix and manage the marketing budget accordingly
- Desire to be a leader in an innovative and growing business
- Ability to supervise a team of fellow marketing professionals including designers, ecommerce experts, photographers, social media coordinator
- Can bring strategic vision and fresh, innovative ideas to an already-growing company
- Are a ‘hands-on’ type and thrive in collaborative environments where you’re wearing multiple hats
- Have a track record of providing a “wow” factor to all those that see your work
- Have the ability to seek out and foster new relationships and opportunities to collaborate & partner with outside organizations
- Desire that feeling of excitement, seeing your efforts lead to impacting the lives of people
- An eye for detail, a quick turnaround time and an ability to manage multiple tasks and keep them on track
- Experience working Google Docs, Word, Excel etc.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, branding, SEO, and social media strategies
- Experience with Google Analytics and similar tools
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collaborate on and implement the marketing strategy for 2018 and beyond to drive the company’s initiatives for growth and to spread our impactful mission
- Supervise a team with mindfulness, joy and respect
- Closely track the metrics of your team’s performance and use results to inform future planning
- Support the innovative, collaborative atmosphere at our company
- Develop and/or refine marketing campaigns to support our growth
Interested? Send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain in your cover letter why you would be a good fit for this position.
Full Time Customer Support & Office Admin
Who we are:
Livie & Luca (www.livieandluca.com) is a mission driven company whose vision is to spread joyful experiences to children around the globe. We value collaboration and believe that small intentional efforts are important because the little things matter. We design our shoes and run our company with passion, courage, positivity and integrity. We are about more than just shoes.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a self-motivated, team-oriented individual who would like to join us on our mission to spread joy through providing exceptional customer service and internal team support. You will be assisting our wholesale, accounts receivable and e-commerce customer support team. You have amazing interpersonal skills and are an enthusiastic problem solver. You will help us surprise and delight our customers with positivity, attention to detail and professionalism.
- Build customer loyalty for the long term by providing superior customer service that surprises & delights.
- Support us to meet or exceed our goal to provide 24 hour or less response time.
- Support us to meet or exceed our monthly shipping goals through continuous customer contact by phone and email.
- Pitch in/support our team as needed during peak times, vacations and sick days.
- Manage office tasks such as:
- Ensure necessary office supplies are stocked
- Assist team with event coordination, general administrative tasks and trip planning
- Process mail
- Various Daily A/R Tasks including but limited to:
- Deposit checks daily
- Post checks and apply to invoices as needed
- Contact customers for payment via email and phone
- Maintain low aging balances via customer contact and prompt reconciliation of payments and invoices
- Ad hoc troubleshooting
- Minimum A.A. degree required
- Minimum of 2 years experience providing phenomenal customer service.
- Computer proficiency with Mac O.S. and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity/Proficiency with social media, including Facebook and Instagram
- Aptitude for learning new systems, programs and processes
- Familiarity/Proficiency with Google Docs, DropBox
- Familiarity/Proficiency with ZenDesk a plus
- Familiarity/Proficiency with Blue Cherry or ERP systems a plus
- Skilled communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Detail oriented with strong follow through.
- Enthusiastic, positive, organized, self-motivated, dependable and a team player.
Compensation: TBD with benefits.
What to do next?
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Customer Support & Office Admin RESUME in the subject line. In the cover letter, explain how your experience uniquely qualifies you for the position.